8 Jun 2013

The Future

Hi all! It's me, and I'm back with an update. I've had a bit of a think about the direction I want this blog to go, and I'm here to tell you how it's all going down. First off, I'm going to update this thing from it's current schedule of 'pretty much never' to at least once a month, pehaps more if some interesting stuff comes my way. I've decided that the long winded stuff I've been doing before has been what put me off in the first place, so I'm going to give the 'little and often' approach a try.

To this end, Mirrorgazing will become a slightly different sort of beast. I'm going to expand the things I cover, and group them into four different categories, which will be as follows.

Theology Of...

Yep, I'm still gonna do this when I can, but instead of the 2000 word essays I'm going to keep it short and sweet, or if it's a particularly juicy one, split it up into a multi part thing. And yes, I'm gonna do Dragon Age. Doing my resarch on it now.

Feature

This is where I'll either rant or rave about something. Or just point it out. Could be Calvinism, or the history of games, or whatever.

In the News

Sometimes you come across some interesting stuff in the news. So I'll point it out.

Spotlight on...

This feature will be where I rave about something or someone, or a game that is particularly theologically interesting. Expect Youtube vids and articles and stuff.

So there you have it. With E3 coming up next week, expect some ramblings. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment